Managing Remote Teams Training
Managing remote teams in times of crisis
Managing remote teams is already a challenge in times of stability and growth. Our Managing remote teams training addresses the additional challenges that we as leaders need to address in times of crisis:
- Being calm & strategic when everything else is changing
- Being strong in ourselves and coaching our teams in adapting to change
- Communicating, managing and motivating our teams over the distance
Our Managing remote teams training focuses on these specific challenges of remote leadership in times fo crisis.
Providing the participants with the necessary skills, tools and mindset to manage remote teams successfully in times of crisis and uncertainty.
After participating in this training, participants will be able to:
- Be aware of and refer to their values as guiding-star in uncertain times
- Manage their time & themselves in their home-office
- Assume the leadership role for their teams in times of crisis
- Assume the coaching role to accompany their teams and enable self-organized work
- Communicate clearly to avoid misunderstandings and rumours
- Set-up and facilitate remote meetings
- Communicate empathically to connect, protect and motivate their teams
- Build trust in their virtual teams to enable cooperation
- Manage stress, conflict and frustration in their teams
- Values as guiding-star in times of uncertainty
- Time- & Self-management
Remote Leadership Skills
- Leadership in times of crisis
- Coaching skills
- Remote communication skills
- Remote meetings
- Empathy & emotional intelligence
- Motivation skills
- Building trust
- Managing stress, frustration and conflicts
This is a remote training format, delivered via video conferencing platforms in 4 sessions of 2,5h each. Specific goals and objectives will be established in a briefing session previously to the start of the training.
The course will take a strong interactive & experiential approach offering participants room and possibility to observe, analyze and improve their own remote leadership. Participants will assume the role of team leader and will receive in-depth feedback on their performance. In practice this means the frequent use of practical exercises such as role-plays and case studies.
Best-practice advice, tips & tricks will be introduced in parallel by the trainer with the clear objective of increasing participant’s skills for managing their remote teams in times of crisis.
ATTENTION: The above described objectives, contents and methodology are just an example. All our trainings are custom tailored for our clients and adapted to organisation, objectives and participants’ profiles. Contact us to talk about your specific training needs!